Aqua Zumba & Water Aerobics!
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Splash your way into shape with an invigorating low-impact aquatic exercise. Known as the Zumba® "pool party," the Aqua Zumba program gives new meaning to the idea of a refreshing workout. Integrating the Zumba philosophy with traditional aquatic fitness disciplines, Aqua Zumba® blends it all together into workout that's cardio-conditioning, body-toning, and most of all, exhilarating beyond belief.
An energizing low to medium impact water fitness class that combines both strength training and cardiovascular conditioning exercises that will challenge your muscles and increase your strength.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 7:15am - 8:00am
- Things to Bring: Water, baiting suit, towel, water shoes, etc.
- A doctor's approval is required for all Seniors 60 years and older before starting this exercise program.
- Registrations may be done at the Park-Rec.
- On-line registrations will be accepted,please follow the link on My Rec Dept home page.
- Class is canceled when there is WH School System delayed or closed
Additional Forms and Files: